Administrative Assistant Job Description
As an Administrative Assistant, you’ll be a key member of our team as you work closely with our clients and team members. This position requires the ability to multi-task, develop creative solutions to business challenges and take a proactive approach in order to keep our business running smoothly.
The right person for this position will have office or related experience, the ability to work with multiple deadlines, manage multiple tasks at one time, be a self-starter, and work well under pressure. Getting the little details right is important in this position.
- Provide a positive and welcoming experience for clients both in the office and over the phone
- Support teammates by streamlining communication, assisting with client onboarding/offboarding, and leading front-office operations
- Manage calendars and schedule meetings for the CEO & Sales Team
- Process new clients & transfer information
- Track documents and manage files
- Coordinate team gatherings & events
- Organize & submit new hire paperwork and employee benefit information
- Review monthly activity reports of work completed for clients
- Join an ambitious company that encourages its employees to grow & thrive at every opportunity!
YDOP is a fast-paced digital marketing agency whose mission is to be the ideal digital marketing partner for US-based, growth-minded local businesses. Founded in 2006, YDOP is known for its award-winning work and deep expertise in localized digital marketing. YDOP’s team is unusually smart and friendly. We love learning and being really good at what we do, helping clients succeed!
Our Ideal Administrative Assistant
The right candidate for the Administrative Assistant position will have:
- Experienced: Must have 2+ years of administrative/client services in an office setting. A Bachelor’s Degree in communication, marketing, or a business-related field, experience with new-hire paperwork, and an understanding of digital marketing is preferred but not required.
- Tech Savvy: Strong computer and typing skills. Proficiency with Microsoft Office platforms (Word, Excel) is required, and Google Workspace & Dropbox experience is preferred.
- Excellent Communicator: Must demonstrate good communication skills, verbal and written, in-person, on the phone, and in a virtual (zoom) format.
- Organized: Strong attention to detail, accurate, consistent, and dependable follow-through.
- Adaptable: Ability to meet deadlines & manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-starter: Fully engaged in the job. You enjoy being challenged and learning new skills. You are hardworking & motivated and take responsibility & ownership of your work.
- Professional: Ability to work respectfully with teammates and communicate your daily priorities when they ask for assistance.
What we offer our Web Project Manager
- Competitive Salary
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Mon-Fri, 8-hour shifts, flexible start times
- Off-street parking, prioritized for female employees
- Opportunity to work in a company that prioritizes employee development & encourages mastery
- Full engagement & transparency regarding productivity and ways to improve the company
If you want to become a Administrative Assistant in a dynamic, fast-paced agency setting that promotes a “team first” culture, please email your resume to our YDOP recruiting team at email@example.com.